The benefit levels detailed in the quote process are for each separate insured person named on the policy schedule. For Annual policies, the benefits for each insured person are effectively refreshed at the beginning of each journey so the complete range of policy benefits are available every time you travel. (Please note that benefits under the Personal Accident and Personal Money sections may be reduced for children.)
Articles in this section
- Do you provide cover for Mugging?
- How can I make a Complaint related to my Insurance Policy?
- Am I covered if my Passport or Travel Documents are lost or Stolen whilst Abroad?
- Am I covered for Legal Expenses on your policies?
- I have tried to purchase a policy online but there was an error with my payment. What do I need to do?
- I have booked a holiday which will end after my Annual Multi Trip expires. Am I able to extend my policy to cover this trip?
- Is there a limit on the amount of Trips that I can take on an Annual Multi Trip Policy?
- If I am unable to travel to planned Business Meeting, do your policies cover the cost for a replacement?
- Am I covered if my Business Money is stolen or lost while abroad?
- Am I covered for any Baggage Delay and is there a time limit on when I can claim for this?