The benefit levels detailed in the quote process are for each separate insured person named on the policy schedule. For Annual policies, the benefits for each insured person are effectively refreshed at the beginning of each journey so the complete range of policy benefits are available every time you travel. (Please note that benefits under the Personal Accident and Personal Money sections may be reduced for children.)
Articles in this section
- If I purchase an Annual Multi Trip Policy, am I covered for cancellation of any trips from the date I purchase it?
- I am travelling to Australia. Do I need to enrol in Medicare?
- Do your policies provide cover for kennel or cattery fees if I cannot return to the UK as planned?
- Do you provide cover for Mugging?
- Can I make a Complaint Related to a Claim?
- How can I make a Complaint related to my Insurance Policy?
- Am I covered if my Passport or Travel Documents are lost or Stolen whilst Abroad?
- What information will I need when contacting the Emergency Assistance line?
- If I suffer an injury whilst being intoxicated, do your policies provide cover for this?
- What is covered under the Hospital Benefit?