We cannot offer a policy under any circumstances if you are deemed unfit to travel by any medical professional. We are also unable to offer a policy if you have a terminal or undiagnosed/unexplained medical condition or set of symptoms.
Articles in this section
- Do your policies provide cover for cosmetic surgery?
- Can I book my travel insurance if I am currently deemed Unfit to travel by a medical professional?
- What do I do if I need medical help in New Zealand?
- Can I get cover for a terminal prognosis?
- Do your policies provide cover for emergency dental treatment?
- What do I do if I have a medical emergency abroad?
- If my travelling companion becomes unfit to travel while we’re abroad, can I stay with them until they are fit to travel?
- Do I need to declare all of my Pre-existing Medical Conditions?
- Do I have to declare everything in the last 2 years?
- Am I able to exclude cover for any or all of my medical conditions?