Provided that the circumstances surrounding your claim comply with the terms and conditions of the insurer, you will be able to register a claim with the claims handler. The relevant contact information for the claims team can be found on our Making a claim page or alternatively in your policy wording.
Articles in this section
- Who Underwrites the Direct Travel Policies?
- Can I make a Complaint Related to a Claim?
- How can I make a Complaint related to my Insurance Policy?
- Do you provide Business Cover on your Policies and what does it provide?
- What are your opening times?
- Why buy my travel insurance from you?
- If I have a household contents policy can I get a discount?
- Contact Us
- How do I make a claim?
- Historical Policy Wordings