As we are a specialist Medical travel insurance website, all Medical conditions must be declared at the time of purchase. We offer an easy Medical screening facility to enable you to screen and fully cover your Medical conditions. We are unable to exclude any or all of your Medical conditions from cover.If you are unsure of what your need to declare please refer to your Policy wording for full terms and conditions or alternatively call our Customer Service team on 0330 880 3600.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I have a Medical Emergency abroad?
- If my Partner is taken ill during our holiday and isn't fit to travel, am I allowed to stay with him until he is fit to travel home?
- Do I need to declare all of my Pre-existing Medical Conditions?
- Am I able to exclude cover for any or all of my Medical conditions?
- What does the term medical screening mean?
- Am I covered to cancel my trip if I contract swine flu?
- Do I have to pay my medical bills abroad?
- If I have depression do I need to declare it?
- If my insurance is refused due to my pre-existing medical condition, can I still take out travel insurance?
- Should I notify you if my medical conditions have changed since taking out my policy with you?