On our Direct Travel Policies we are only able to provide cover for diagnosed medical conditions. Any deterioration or change in your health between the date the policy was purchased and the date of travel must be declared. This will include :
- new medication,
- change in regular medication,
- deterioration of a previously stable condition,
- referral to a specialist,
- investigation of an undiagnosed condition,
- awaiting treatment or consultation,
If a diagnosis is made at a later date, you may be able to declare this condition on an existing policy. An additional premium may be required, subject to the medical condition details.
Other Brands - Please refer to the Policy Wording for terms and conditions of other policies.