The insurers we provide cover from all include a form of cover for unused excursions which you have paid for before you go on your trip. This is usually in the event of cancellation or curtailment, due to the claimable reasons listed under the correct section of your chosen Policy Wording.
Articles in this section
- Can I claim on my policy, as well as cancel the policy?
- How far in advance can I book a Single Trip travel insurance policy?
- Can I remove someone from my policy if they are no longer travelling?
- Can I add a traveller to the policy after I've bought it?
- What is an EHIC/GHIC?
- If I buy an Annual Multi-Trip policy, am I covered straight away?
- Do I have to enrol in Medicare if I'm going to Australia?
- Is there any cover for pet care on your policies?
- Do you cover natural disasters or natural catastrophes?
- Am I covered if my passport/travel documents are lost/stolen while I'm abroad?