General exclusions apply for any claim arising from natural catastrophes which were existing or in the public domain by the date you purchased this insurance, or at the time of booking any trip, whichever is the later.
Articles in this section
- If I purchase an Annual Multi Trip Policy, am I covered for cancellation of any trips from the date I purchase it?
- I am travelling to Australia. Do I need to enrol in Medicare?
- Do your policies provide cover for kennel or cattery fees if I cannot return to the UK as planned?
- Do you provide cover for Mugging?
- Can I make a Complaint Related to a Claim?
- How can I make a Complaint related to my Insurance Policy?
- Am I covered if my Passport or Travel Documents are lost or Stolen whilst Abroad?
- What information will I need when contacting the Emergency Assistance line?
- If I suffer an injury whilst being intoxicated, do your policies provide cover for this?
- What is covered under the Hospital Benefit?