If you have a non-travelling relative, close business associate or a friend living abroad who you had planned to stay with, who has an existing medical condition, or any known or recognized complication caused by the existing medical condition, we are unable to provide cover for any claims arising as a result.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I require medical treatment in New Zealand?
- Can I contact the Emergency Assistance company at any time?
- I have just been given a Terminal Diagnosis, can you provide cover for an upcoming Trip?
- Do your policies provide cover if I have to cancel or cut short my trip to be with a friend or relative?
- What do I do if I have a Medical Emergency abroad?
- If my Partner is taken ill during our holiday and isn't fit to travel, am I allowed to stay with him until he is fit to travel home?
- Do I need to declare all of my Pre-existing Medical Conditions?
- Am I able to exclude cover for any or all of my Medical conditions?
- What does the term medical screening mean?
- Am I covered to cancel my trip if I contract swine flu?