On our Direct Travel Policies, we will pay up to the amount shown in the table of benefits for Winter Sports Equipment owned or hired by you which is lost or stolen, or damaged during your trip.
This cover applies if you have paid the required premium for Winter Sports Cover. Please note a deduction will be made for wear, tear and loss of value on claims made made for Winter Sports Equipment owned by you as follows:
- Up to 12 months old - 90% of the purchase price,
- Up to 24 months old - 70% of the purchase price,
- Up to 36 months old - 50% of the purchase price,
- Up to 48 months old - 30% of the purchase price,
- Over 60 months old - 20% of the purchase price.
The maximum amount we will pay for any one item, pair or set of items is shown in the table of benefits. You must bring any damaged Winter Sports Equipment you own back to the United Kingdom for inspection. Please refer to the Direct Travel policy wording for the Winter Sports table of benefits.
Other brands - Please refer to the specific policy wording for full terms, and conditions of Winter Sports Cover if applicable.