With Direct Travel policies, although we do not expect you to avoid alcohol during your trip, we will not cover any claim arising from excessive alcohol consumption, by which we mean where you have drunk so much alcohol that you have notably impaired your faculties and/or judgement and you need to make a claim.
Articles in this section
- If I purchase an Annual Multi Trip Policy, am I covered for cancellation of any trips from the date I purchase it?
- I am travelling to Australia. Do I need to enrol in Medicare?
- Do your policies provide cover for kennel or cattery fees if I cannot return to the UK as planned?
- Do you provide cover for Mugging?
- Am I covered if my Passport or Travel Documents are lost or Stolen whilst Abroad?
- What information will I need when contacting the Emergency Assistance line?
- If I suffer an injury whilst being intoxicated, do your policies provide cover for this?
- What is covered under the Hospital Benefit?
- Can I extend my trip dates if I am unable to return home as planned?
- Can I extend my trip whilst I am overseas?