We consider a number of factors which can have an impact on the insurance premium. These include:
- Pre-existing medical conditions
- The destination or geographical area
- Additional sports or activities (ie. winter sports, cruise)
- The duration of your trip
- Policy type and cover level
- The number and age of all travellers
Insurance is about replacing the risks associated with your circumstances, with a premium. The above factors can increase the risk, which is why they can increase the premium.