We can confirm that this is only covered on our Direct Travel and AllSafe policies. The Policy Wording states that they “will pay the cost of search and rescue activities by a professional rescue team … if you are reported missing during your trip or have to be rescued from a physical emergency.”
Articles in this section
- Is there cover in the event of an avalanche?
- Do your policies cover for piste closure?
- Is there cover for my ski pack if I’m too unwell to use it?
- Is there cover if my lift pass is lost or stolen during my Winter Sports trip?
- Is my winter sports equipment covered?
- Do you cover ‘search and rescue’ if I get lost doing winter sports?
- Can I add winter sports to an Annual Multi-Trip policy?
- What equipment is covered under the Winter Sports extension?
- What winter sports activities do you cover?
- Can I ski off-piste?