We will pay you the amount listed on your Cover Summary for meals, communication expenses and local transportation, if you are denied boarding the cruise ship that you are scheduled to travel on for your trip, based on a suspicion that you have a contagious medical condition.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I miss excursions on my cruise?
- What if I am denied boarding on my cruise?
- My cruise itinerary has changed, can I make a claim?
- Is ‘missed port’ covered under your Cruise cover?
- Do I need cruise cover for a river cruise?
- Do you cover repatriation from the cruise ship?
- Do you cover cabin confinement?
- What is the definition of a cruise?
- Do you cover cruises?