There is cover across all of the insurers and policies we offer for legal cover, be this in terms of advice, expenses, or compensation. The cover provided by each policy is specific and situational, so we would suggest you are familiar with the specifics of making a claim under the relevant section of your Policy Wording.
Articles in this section
- Can I claim on my policy, as well as cancel the policy?
- How far in advance can I book a Single Trip travel insurance policy?
- Can I remove someone from my policy if they are no longer travelling?
- Can I add a traveller to the policy after I've bought it?
- What is an EHIC/GHIC?
- If I buy an Annual Multi-Trip policy, am I covered straight away?
- Do I have to enrol in Medicare if I'm going to Australia?
- Is there any cover for pet care on your policies?
- Do you cover natural disasters or natural catastrophes?
- Am I covered if my passport/travel documents are lost/stolen while I'm abroad?