There is cover across all of the policies we provide for delayed baggage on your outward journey only (your departure from the UK, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, or the Isle of Man). You can make a claim under the relevant section of your Policy Wording if there has been at least a 12 hour delay from the point of your arrival at your destination, to when you receive your baggage.
Articles in this section
- Can I claim on my policy, as well as cancel the policy?
- How far in advance can I book a Single Trip travel insurance policy?
- Can I remove someone from my policy if they are no longer travelling?
- Can I add a traveller to the policy after I've bought it?
- What is an EHIC/GHIC?
- If I buy an Annual Multi-Trip policy, am I covered straight away?
- Do I have to enrol in Medicare if I'm going to Australia?
- Is there any cover for pet care on your policies?
- Do you cover natural disasters or natural catastrophes?
- Am I covered if my passport/travel documents are lost/stolen while I'm abroad?