Medical screening is a number of simple questions relating to the Medical condition(s) you are declaring. They are designed to ensure your Medical condition(s) are fully covered.Once your conditions have been declared and you have gone through the series of questions relating to your condition(s) a quotation will be offered to fully cover you. If we are unable to cover your Medical condition(s) not quotation will be offered. For further clarification on the above please contact our Customer Service team on 0330 880 3600 who will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Articles in this section
- Can I contact the Emergency Assistance company at any time?
- What do I do if I have a Medical Emergency abroad?
- If my Partner is taken ill during our holiday and isn't fit to travel, am I allowed to stay with him until he is fit to travel home?
- Do I need to declare all of my Pre-existing Medical Conditions?
- Am I able to exclude cover for any or all of my Medical conditions?
- What does the term medical screening mean?
- Am I covered to cancel my trip if I contract swine flu?
- Do I have to pay my medical bills abroad?
- If I have depression do I need to declare it?
- If my insurance is refused due to my pre-existing medical condition, can I still take out travel insurance?